Bullet Trap Policies
- All shooters are required to fill out a membership form and watch a safety video.
- Shooters will show your FOID card and membership card at front desk.
- No food or drinks allowed inside shooting range.
- No centerfire rifles on weekends.
- Maximum 3 persons per lane.
- Youth under age 18 must share a lane with an adult.
- The minimum age for a shooter is 12 years.
- All firearms must be unloaded and cased when brought into the complex.
- No concealed carry gun may be drawn from concealment anywhere in the building including the range.
- When on the shooting range, firearms must be pointed down range at all times.
- Only one shooter is allowed at the tray in the shooting booth.
- Armor penetrating, explosive, incendiary, or tracer rounds are prohibited.
- If you experience a misfire or malfunction, keep your firearm pointed down range, wait at least one minute before attempting to clear it. Then, if necessary, place your firearm on the counter pointed down range and obtain assistance from range personnel.
- A non-FOID card holder may share a lane with a FOID card holder.
- No shotguns or slug guns of any kind including the JUDGE. (Unless shooting 45 ACP rounds in the judge.)
- Out of state shooters are welcome. Non-Illinois residents do not need a FOID card to shoot.
- All guns must be uncased and cased in the confines of the shooting booth and NOT on the back shelf.